- Annual Vacation: 3 weeks fully-paid time off in addition to business travel for scholarly work presentations or research competitions
- Free professional conference poster preparation Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Team Member Parking
- EPIC Integrated System throughout the hospital and clinics; ability to access from home or mobile device
- Jury and Bereavement Leave
- Medical Library access 24/7 for medical searches and article retrieval
- Provided resident meal allowance for on-call shifts
- Pleasant On-Call Quarters
- Resident-Led Medical Ward Teams
- Best Upon Request® with Circles Concierge; on-site concierge service with minimal fees (ex: grocery shopping, car maintenance, gift retrieval)
- Resident expense account for approved educational purchases
- UpToDate™ access
Available to full time employees at no cost, these benefits include: Basic Employee Life Insurance, Basic Personal Accident Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage.
Choose from comprehensive options in all three areas. You have 31 days beginning on your date of hire/rehire to enroll. Your coverage will begin on the first day of the month following 30 days of continuous full-time or eligible part-time employment.
Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance are available to you, your spouse, and children. You have 31 days beginning on your date of hire/rehire to enroll. Your coverage will begin on the first day of the month following 30 days of continuous full-time or eligible part-time employment.